Connected. And where we are.
NERVES issue #1
A downloadable game
NERVES is a new tabletop roleplaying magazine with a focus on analytical articles, critiques from unique perspectives, and introspective editorials. Basically it’s an emotional romp through the tabletop sphere in the hopes of developing art and highlighting underrepresented voices. Unlike Dragon Magazine from way back when, NERVES is not focused on mechanics or guides. It’s meant to take the tabletop game as a serious form of art and broaden the discussion to match how people talk about other forms of media like film, television, or literature.
Table of Contents
- How Imagination Was Demonized - Bethany Loy
- Jared's Unannounced Article - Jared Sinclair
- Ruining Myself - L. Wilson
- More Than Vagabond And Mystics - Rue Dickey
- A Means of Haunting - Seb Pines
- Behind The Masks: Who We Were At The Table - Kyle Tam
- Power Fantasies In RPGS - Sharang Biswas
- Autobiography Comic Strips - Sam Pender
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Provided by the lovely backers of the Kickstarter from February 2021.
- UpdatesOct 29, 2021