Gave this 5 Stars and wanted to make sure that the algorithm picks up on it!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Is there an ideal number of players to play Iron & Lies?
You take everyone’s stuff^ & then tell them they win. 10/Fae
- How to take their stuff^
- Why take their stuff^
- Where to take their stuff^
- Who takes their stuff^
- When to stop taking stuff^
- If you take their stuff^
- If you don’t take their stuff^
- If you try to take their stuff^
- If you give them too much stuff^
- If you wouldn’t take their stuff^
- If you hate taking stuff^
^ ( gentleness, kindness, joy, home, and on and in. )
I purchased the physical copy via Paypal just a few minutes ago, and as far as I can see, wasn't offered the opportunity to add a shipping address/comment.
Huh, you should be able to edit your purchase and add it. I added a field for addresses to be put in.
But! If it doesn't let you do that, please DM me on twitter with a screenshot of your purchase and your address and we'll get it going : )